Friday, March 13, 2009

Yesterday I had a day like Megan mentioned where I got so much housework done. Rooms that aren't every day like the laundry room and the food storage room along with the RS phoning and the school treasurer stuff.Today I am going to do my craft room.Did you know there is a site where you can write Colt ( a missionary) a letter and it will get printed and delivered to him the same day at the MTC for free! He is complaining that all the missionaries are getting letters from his parents except him. :-( Well he has been gone a little over a week and I have written him. Now I have Dear Eldered him too. ( that website) but really- what of interest is there to write him? How many times this week we have made multiple trips into town because of basketball etc? I am going to Utah next weekend with a friend and I'm excited to see Becky, Michael and Brendan not to say the least about the shopping! I hope to find some tops for a couple of my skirts and sunday dresses for my little girls. Yes I am still looking for them. The few dresses that i have found here are such flimsey material! And even with the dollar exchange material is still much much cheaper there. Well watch for my after picture of the craft room. - Oh by the way at the head of the bead is the bin with my jammie quilt project in.

No comments: