Monday, March 9, 2009

I guessI am kinda stuck on the house keeping and RS because that is what we did this weekend. It really brought some bad memories back for me when I was a young ( younger lol) mother and was so sick and my housekeeping was brought under scrutinty. How it really hurt. People couldn't see how sick I was and probably thought I was lazy. The docter told me to take it easy as not to bleed more and when I couldn't stand it and cleaned I felt like I was asking to be more sick. As I talked to the RS president ( now) she said the wonderful thing about the RS presidency was we all had differant expeirences we could bring empathy to the differant sisters.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

That is so true. We all have something to bring to our callings. I bet that young mother is very grateful to know that YOU know exactly how she feels.