Monday, March 23, 2009

We got our income tax and I can go look for a newer van- but its gloomy outside so I am going to stay home and clean. It would be a good day to make bread. Lynn some questions for you and you can answer on my email if you want. jwsgramma@yahoo.com I still don't know what i am supposed to get in my storage. There are things I am adding but I don't know what the strong impression is for. Can you give me an indea what you have beyound the basics? Also we are looking for a new couch. What furniture stores in calgary are reasonable?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

United Furniture Warehouse, Ashley's Furniture and Surplus Furniture Warehouse is also another great one.
These three stores are the cheapest place to buy and they ALWAYS have deals too.

That's where we buy our furniture from.