Friday, March 13, 2009

Kaylani inspired me to post a picture of my craft-sewing room.The fancy yellow net dress on the bed is a princess dress my granddaughter wants me to fix.Note the dictionary on the chair? I wasn't sure how to spell a ord I needed in my scrapbooking.


I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking for my son. As he says it is six years worth of their life.






I wanted to scrapbook these three "little" pictures of Savanah walking and wasn't sure how to do it so it wasn't lost on a 12 by 12 page, In the middle of the night it came to me with the phrase to put on the page.




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ah ha! The best inspiration comes during a well rested sleep. Great layout!

P.S. Have a great trip to Utah! My parents will be going there for Conference and staying with my sister who lives in South Jordan.