Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This is my find for today ( and i was thinking of Kristi as i was in the new to you store) I think it looks nicer holding my utensils than the # 10 can I was using.


I live in a old farm house and I decided to make it a "cute" farm house. This is the first step.

We also found this t.v. in the 2nd hand store. It actually is really really clear and it has the vhs and dvd player built in. And I got a stack of corelle plates.

We finallybroke down and got a lap top. Our computer was sketchy at best of times and this also had on programs that Mckenzie has been using a lot this semester in school.




1 comment:

Lynn said...

WOW! Looks like you had a fun day of shopping today, as well! Love the coffee pot! So cute! I love second hand stores. Sometimes I wonder what is the reason for someone giving up the items that they do. : D