Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We actually started out the day going to Drum looking at minivans. We had looked here yesterday. At Ford they didn't even take us out to look. At Dodge we drove an 2008 that had low mileage and they wanted over three thousand dollars more than the one in Hanna which was the exact same one with about the same low mileage.. So we went to look in Stettler. I had to look at some scrapbooking stuff and then we went to the 2nd hand store to see if there was anything I thought would fit how I wanted my decor to be. Love the coffee pot!!!!! And then we stopped in the Brick and looked at furniture. I have always wanted an t.v armoire that you could close ALL the doors and hide the t.v. and dvds and any extra game system that was hooked up. I saw one I really liked and then we went in the clearance part and saw the same one. I am so excited. I will post before and after pictures of my livingroom when we get it set up.

1 comment:

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

IT is so cute. I think the potterybarn web site has so many living rooms that would fit your look. Leslie