Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I have finished sewing two patchwork quilt tops and one baby quilt top and mended the hem all the way around one quilt. Does quilt tops count as a finished UFO? I would guess not! After I get back from the Dominican I will tie these quilt tops and then I will have a start on christmas for this year!
I did do some laundry and house straightening. I have a scrapbook page I want to do and I finally got the embellesments for it but i don't know how to do it so I sewed. It is when Ed and I went on a dinner theatre date with two of our sons and a daughter and spouses and they wore tux's and rented a limo.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ooo! Can't wait to see the pages! Where's the picture of the quilt? Oh....I guess maybe you can't post that due to them being Christmas presents. Right? : D
Gottcha'!