Monday, March 23, 2009

We have beans and powdered milk and some of the pasta sauces. Maybe we have a better assortment than I thought . We also have powdered potatoes and we just got two cases more of powdered eggs from In Case Of.We ahve rice and oatmeal and i also got pancake mix and popcorn. Peanut buter and jam. baking powder and soda and corn startch and salt and pepper/ But I know for a fact we could not go for a month without going to the store. We did a lot of canned meat when we lived in Utah but we have ate most of it. We do have tuna and a freezer full of beef.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hmmmmm???? Sounds like you have everything you need. I wonder what it is that you think you are missing? What a fun mystery this is.

I hope you figure out soon what it is....cause now I AM going to loose sleep over what it might be. LOL!