Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some of Colts football pages
And Colt and Jared hunting.
Not fancy but recorded for history.
So we had to get a new micro-wave and while I was waiting in line at Mcdonalds at Wal-mart a lady came up to me and talked to me about the micro wave I had in the cart. She said she had bought that exact one and it didn't work good and wouldn't even pop popcorn. She said it only had 700 watts and you needed at least 1000. (Who'd of thunk????) I knew nothing about this kind of stuff so I went and changed the micro-wave. This morning I went to make hot chocolate and boiled the milk over and cracked the glass. Its great having a micro-wave that actually HEATS things up!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh no! That is horrible! Now you have to get another one yet??? I had no idea about the difference in power on those things either.

Great scrapbooking pages!