Tuesday, October 14, 2008

And because I took off Thursday nite and Friday and it was a long weekend with lots of company Monday afternoon, my house looked horrible! I spent most of the day working on a financial statement for the primary school. It was a total of income and expense and profit for the whole year Sept 2007 to Aug 2008 and in every category. Then I had a huge list like my bedroom.You can see all the dressor tops again and the floor. And I also did the sewing/bedroom that was being taken over with the sewing :( And taking down the long table in the living room and cleaning it back up and about four loads of laundry. I didn't make it to my laundry room. Tomorrow we have dentist appointments early in the morning here and in Red Deer, I work at the concession in the high school in the morning, two of us have Dr. app. at noon and I have a meeting right after school while one daughter has dance and one son has scouts and one daughter has volley ball game! For once there will be noone on the bus after school ( out of 6 kids) But getting to see my brother and sister for the brief while was worth the messy house. Funny how a short break can do that for you.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh that is SO true! I can truly relate to this post.

And isn't it funnier AFTER you write it down? : D