Friday, October 17, 2008

The only day this week that I had no extra errands on my to do list. Hurray!!! I cleaned rooms and did laundry and I got to talk to my sister whose father in law has just passed away, and then I had to run into town anyway because I forgot to send the hot lunch forms to school and they won't let you be late if you want the food. I was going to put a quilt on but I kinda want to spend the day tomorrow in Drumhellar with the ladies of my R.S and scrap book. I really want to scrap book Colt's graduation but have been afraid to start because it takes me a while to get creative.Right now I am crocheting for a lady expecting her first girl. When I got the blankets it was 6 weeks to due date but by the time I got the holes in them and back to me it is like 2 weeks maybe.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Whoa!!! Slow down! Breath! : D LOL!

Wow....you are just amazing! So much on your plate for sure. I would love to see some of your scrapbooking pages. I have NO talent in that area.