Thursday, October 2, 2008

I really like how Kristi lists 13 things every thursday. I have tried and can't come up with that many , but heres an attempt.
1.I 'm glad I have a serger( thanks to my sisters who told me I needed one when I didn't even sew much and now I use it as much as my sewing machine.)
2.So happy to have found a wonderful man to fix my serger and sewing machine within a two hour drive.
3.So glad to have things to sew!(do you know what I'm into right now? No? Well its sewing :)
4.So excited to have a new grandbaby coming really soon.
5. Glad to have the kids back in school!
6. Had beautiful extremely warm weather this last week.
7.That I'm learning how to put pictures on the computer.
8. That my son set up this blog for me.
9. I really enjoying reading others blogs ( and getting to know you Lynn)
10.I made three goals the other day ( just one day at a time)
(a) to not eat sugar that day
(b) to exercise
(c) to not get upset with 11 year old son.
I did two out of three- wanna guess which one I failed at?
11.I am really really glad that I have sisters that I can talk to and a neice that is so close to me that I can brag or complain to and she still likes me.And she knows my hubby or kids are still okay people even when I am mad at them!
12.I am so glad that my family (my brothers and sisters) are as close as we are.
13.I'm excited that I have about half of my christmas bought or made.
14.I'm sad that I don't have ANY IDEA for a couple of people.
15. I sent the christmas presents to Utah last weekend when my son moved back. I am so proud that I had them finished by that deadline! I showed the quilts on the blog.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

9. Same to you!
14. Ditto!
15. You are Awesome!