Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a beutiful girl! I was scrapbooking and this picture really stood out how pretty Shaylee is. In other news Mckenzie and I spent the day lost in Calgary yesterday. We went to get her passport and we got there no problem. But we had problems finding the other places we wanted to go. We were trying to find sunday dresses for my two girls aged 9 and 10. We couldn't find anything in Sears or Zellars or the malls. I couldn't find Army and Navy which I was told had some dresses. Lynn where do you go to get your daughter dresses? And for you that don't know----TA DA Ed and Mckenzie and I are going to the Dominican in April with Larry and LaVerle. I have never been on any kind of trip like this and we are very excited.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

She is VERY beautiful!

Congrats on the upcoming trip. That sounds SO exciting. I have never been on one either and so I am REALLY excited for you. Make sure you take lot's and lot's of pics to share on your blog.

Looks like we were lost in the city together yesterday.. it is SO easy to get lost in this big old place. : (

I shop for church dresses as soon as the Christmas and Easter stuff comes out on sale. I stock up. (eg. Buy in bigger sizes for the next year too.) It REALLY is hard to find good Sunday clothes anymore. The world has become SO casual in their attire and of course, going to church has become not so important anymore and so the retailers and manufacturers don't cater to that anymore. So when Easter Time comes around.....check back again. There will be a TON of great dresses then. The sales are always good too.

And yes, there are dresses at Army and Navy as well. Not always, but more often than not. Hope you will be able to find some soon.

judy said...

Hey, I thought that you weregoing in Nov when we go!!!?