Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This what we are dong every night with Ta'merra. Somedays she gets the words and somedays not. Yesterday was the 2nd day on these words and she was not getting a single one even though she had got some the night before. But when we read one of her books she did really well for her??????
One of my favorite christmas presents. Mckenzie gave it to me and it is right under the family picture with everyone photoshopped in. The other sign under the pictures says "Family is where your story begins." A dear friend Laura gave that to me last christmas. Talking of signs Jared and Stephanie gave me one a few years ago that says" A Family is a patchwork of love." because of the differant nationalities we have in our family.

This is me ! Mama Hart on the WII. It is fun to be excercising and see my kids( the MII they made of themselves)


1 comment:

Lynn said...

I really like that sign! Very cute!

So glad you are having fun on the Wii. Your mini Mii is so you! : D