Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Okay so not in the order I wanted but here gos. I have been excercising really hard and really watching what I eat. Did you know ramen noodles have 370 caleries and a can of chunky beef soup with veggies in only has 170? Anyway here is what i am excercising on. WII FIT
I made some t-shirts to take to the dominican with me. I cut out all the t-shirt material I had and when I started to sew them they were really short and wide. I was so disapointed. Its not like I have never sewn t-shirts before.

This is what i really want to be doing. Cutting out the squares from the left over christmas jammie material and working on my memory quilt. I am going to put the year I made the jammies on one of eash square and I decided to also put the name of the person it was made for. I don't have some from every year but I do have some from over 10 years ago.


So when I was in walmart yesterday I found some t-shirts for three dollars. I got some little boy and little girl and a little bigger girls but forgot to look for little bigger boys. They are for the trip[,now I don't feel guilty working on my quilt. I have three differant quilts I really want to work on plus two wall hanging I got to work on for next christmas.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh you are the best! What a BIG heart! The kids over there will love those little t-shirts you take.

I have to tell you....that your quilt with the Christmas Jammies idea is FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see it.

Sheena Searls said...

you are the most selfless giving person I know. Thanks for always being such a great example to me. Miss you tons!