Sunday, January 11, 2009

I guess I have to revise my January goals and its only half way thorugh the month. I need to spend a lot more time with Josh on reading and also Ta'merra on reading. Any opinions on wether it is better to get word cards or just keep trying easy books for a beginner? So I will not get all the scrapbooking done( I did print off a lot of birthday, halloween and christmas pictures) And I was told how important it was to make picture word cards for Treydon to wear and we bought the key chain thingy to attach the cards to his belt but we haven't made them yet.So I guess my ammended list looks like this.
1.Exercise
2.Josh reading
3.Make Treydon's picture word cards
4.Ta'merra reading
5. Finish the store room.
6. And if I'm lucky I may get some scrapbooking done and maybe cut a few squares for the quilt.

I was only gone over one night and I think all tomorrow will be cleaning the house and catching laundry up again. I'm so lucky to have a daughter to help me dress the younger kids cute and in 'style'. We bought the cutest -ah sorry - coolest hoodie for Josh. NOw if we can get this boy to worry a little more about cleanliness and hygiene.!

No comments: