Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I wish I could always have as productive day as yesterday but alas its not to be. However today I did the last two loads of laundry,went to the bank and got american money and sent two birthday cards to Utah. Helped in Treydon's class room, hemmed all the t-shirts I made for the Dominican and sewed a quilt block. We have a lady in our branch who is undergoing cancer treatments and several wards are getting together and making a quilt for her. We are asked to make an eight inch quilt block.And I scrapbooked. I copy and the magazines have so many pages of advertising that I took out the pictures I liked and had Tashena glue them on pages for me. Some of those pictures I copied from Kristi,Twylla,Sheena and Kayli. Please feel free to show more layouts on the blogs so I can copy them. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I was doing a christmas layout on snowflake paper and wishing i had some kind of embellishments. When I was waiting in line to pay for the birthday cards in the christmas clearance aisle of the store had the streamer type thing with snow flakes so I bought it. Now I have hundreds of snow flakes. Lynn if you don't sew and you don't scrapbook what do you do with all the ribbon?

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Well, it looks like a completely FULL and productive day to ME!

As for your question.....

I just look at it and horde it. : D Just kidding. I do use it. Just for things like gifts or my bake sale wrappings. I do a LOT of cooking and baking to gift away as gifts. My ribbons come in handy for those things.