Thursday, February 19, 2009

I was getting on here to post when the grandkids got dropped off, great excuse for more pictures. Gotta love digital camera's. Kristi- love your wonky stars. Did you read the rules for fabricholics on Judy's blog? I had made a list of my UFO's and today I found out Michael and Amy are having a baby girl so I pulled out a girl quilt ( the strip one I showed way earlier) and decided I needed to add another row. As i was searching through my bins for the matching fabric I found material for another quilt. Another UFO. It is a litle farm scene and I had bought the material to make the top and the cordinating back!!! And I also found a present I had gotten for Treydon for christmas and had forgotten. ( blush) and it wasn't small either. It was a good size pair of race cars (12 inch long) and a launching pad. The boys are sure enjoying it! I started sewing yesterday on my jammie quilt. Also I got the material to a make my grandson Tyson's christmas jammies for this year. It has large hairy spiders on it. LOL He will love it. He had a pet tarantula! Also as I was cleaning my sewing scrapbook Ta'merra's bedroom I found two packages of balloons with BOY on it that I had bought for Misty and Williams baby shower. We had the baby shower a while ago and I completely forgot about the balloons.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

LOL! I can SO relate! Just think.....all the gifts you forgot about make such a FUN surprise or gift for the next time.