Monday, February 9, 2009

I spent the whole day cleaning the downstairs.I forgot to take before and after pictures but I took several garbage bags down.I went through all the toys that had pieces missing and broken . I went behind dressers and desks and under beds and in closets. I had tons of garbage and I do this every so often. I did Josh and Treydon's room and the girls and the family room. When my mother-in-law dropped by the breakfast dishes were still on the table(blush) but I didn't want to stop so went i went down to do laundry I just stayed down. I also did all the girls bedding because lice is in our school again. I feel like I really accomplished a lot. When the kids got home one took all the garbage out, One put away stuff I had collected in a box downstairs that went upstairs and one cleaned the kitchen. Now I could scrapbook or sew tomorrow but I have to help at hot lunch and then in the class room.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I get excited just reading about all that you accomplished in one day! WOW! THat is awesome! It feels so good to get so much done, eh? I do hope you have a more relaxing day tomorrow however. : D