Sunday, August 24, 2008

Okay I will get the hang of this blog sooner or later and will stop posting empty posts :} So the summer is nearly over and school starts here in another week. The girls Tashena, Shaylee and Ta'merra and Josh got to go to two- week long camps. they had lots of fun. (Ta'merra only went to one- but she did fantastic- didn't get homesick - of course she had sisters and brothers there)Kenzie had gone the week before them and about 2/3 of the campers got sick. The 24 hour flu. Kenzie got it the day she came home. They were hope-ing the younger campers wouldn't get it but all my girls did. However the camp never phoned once and said they all did great. Then Tashena and Ta'merra went to a week of summer fun at the school. Shaylee was supposed to go but she wanted to tend Sadie instead. Ed and I went to a family reunion and had a wonderful visit. Later Kenzie and I went to Great Falls and shopped. Laura started out with us but had to come home early. We had a motel with a pool and hot tub one night which greatly helped my aching back a lot. I was very disappointed in the material selection which is what I wanted but I managed to spend money and finish up some of the kids for christmas. Had a nice visit with LaVerle and Kaylani on the way home and then more shoppiong in Lethbridge for Kenzie. I mostly sat on benches in the hallways and read while she shopped. When we were done we came out unlocked the car started the airconditioning and shut the doors while we put stuff in the trunk. Some reason the doors locked!!!!! It was hot and we aited probably 45 mionutes for a guy to take 1 minute to open it for us- $35 later!!!!

No comments: