Friday, September 12, 2008

Spent the first three days of the week at a seminar for Autism in Calgary. Treydon's aide and his teacher were also there. Alas it as horribly incrediably boring!!!!! His teacher said she pittied us having to stay for the next two days if it didn't get better. It didn't. I baled after the second day- figured my kids needed me more and I spent the money I saved on a motel room on a birthday present. I did get to spend some time with Sarah. She is my best friends daughter. We had a nice visit. Shopped a little and she took me out to dinner. She is working as a nurse and still going to school to get her RN. Just doing normal house cleaning stuff when I got home and went and volunteered at the concession booth at the school Josh, Tashena and Mckenzie go to. Its actually a freshly made hot lunch everyday and she makes wonderful things like beef in a bread basket, chicken lasgna(sp?) hamburger soup, muffins wirth fruit in , pasta salad,grilled cheese sandwiches, crackers and cheese, parfaits all in one days choice. She doesn't make a ton of any one thing so she makes fresh everyday.And everyday is differant. I was sewing on jogging suits for humanitarian but my serger is really being wierd! It seems to me since I am doing this for humanirtarian that the machine should work, shouldn't it? I ahve one more quilt I need to get tied and hemmed before Michael heads back to Utah the end of this month.

No comments: