Thursday, September 4, 2008

goals

I really like how Kristi list things she needs to get done , or things she has done etc. Now i have all the kids in school I had a mental list of 'things" too. But the first week of all the kids in school I ended up having grandkids while my daughter in law kept going to see docters etc. Now they just have her on extra strong pain pills till Tuesday when she has an ultra sound . But my list was things like
1. making quilts.I have five left to make before christmas. Most of them tied.
2. Nativity wall hanging.
3. 12 pairs of christmas p.j.s
4. Scrapbooking .
5. Right now we are taking off the old tiles in a bedroom getting ready to put new down and painting same bedroom.
6. Volunteering at the concession booth at the kids school ( hot lunches) and i went for the first time today and it was rather fun.
7. Sewing recieving blankets and jogging suits for humanitarian..
8. Signed up the girls for dance tonight and Josh for basketball. We have a fair and at this fair everyone signs up for all the extra activities they want their kids in . Like gymnastics, dance,scouts, brownies, skating,youth council, hockey, judo etc.

1 comment:

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

I like your list. Can I put my things to do onto your list? Leslie