Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm home from my trip to Utah and just a couple of pictures of some fun stuff I found. This bottle is labled Wilderness ( lifeline on the bottom) In it is LED keychain carabiner. Triple LED hand chargeable flashlight. A heavy duty multi functional tool-includes pliers,saw,screwdriver,bottle opener can opener and knife.Compass-whistle. Waist pack and small first aid kit. And of course the water bottle.LOL

This was on Lynn's blog. Love it. Butter for our food storage - supposed to have a lone shelf life.

Jared wanted the butter powder. I got margarine powder because it was half the price.


The afore mentioned stuff in the bottle.



Another bottle with a few differant things.




1 comment:

Lynn said...

Nice!!!! Glad you found some really COOL stuff for your food and preparedness storage. I am hoping to get more butter when my daughter goes down there in Sept.