Monday, December 8, 2008

Last night we dipped pretzels for the cookie exchange and carrolling we were going to do tonight. But half of the members that live in Hanna are sick so it was postponed. That was going to be the picture for today and yesterday. So we will just stay home and watch christmas movies. I finished a pillow case and an apron today so all my christmas sewing is done. I just need to wrap. I don't make a lot of christmas candy or baking. Mostly nuts and bolts. So I can just clean and go help at the school. The town has a lot of activites planned for the little ones next week.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Knock on Wood. Hope you don't get the sicky germs at your house. That's too bad that so many are sick.

I'm so impressed with all the sewing that you've got done.

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

Hey I just bought pretzels to dip. Any tips? I've never done it before. Leslie
ps do you like your snowman?