Saturday, December 13, 2008

I worked on these most of the day and considering I have made 21 of them I was not happy that I was having so many problems. First it as me making dum mistakes with putting the velvet with the names onto the stocking and then it was my serger being dum dum dum!!!! But I got them done. The two new babies stockings. Well Sadie is 9 months old but its still her first christmas. And William is 3 weeks old.


This is a tree skirt I made Jared and Steph a few years ago and we had to add Sadies name on it.






2 comments:

Lynn said...

That is a UNIQUE idea for the tree skirt! I love that!

Rockelle said...

Aunt Darlene...I so miss living close to you, my dear sweet Aunt....for the company and your wonderfil talent at Sewing all things wonderful!
I have NOT sewn anything hardly since our sewing days in AF.
Miss ya LUV ya!