Thursday, October 21, 2010

Working hard on Christmas presents. I finished the nine oldest kids and all 11 grandkids, my sisters and niece and one extra curicular couple. But I still have the five youngest kids and school teachers and bus driver . I have to have Colters in the mail by Monday. SO far I have made 16 quilts,9 pillow cases. 3 of the 5 nighties and 1 of the 9 jammies for christmas eve.The kids and I are making the dish cloths with the stratch pad sewn on and I am chrocheting christmas handtowels.I am also making a table runner for Treydons aide.Don't have a clu what o make or buy for my five youngest kids. Or for my habby either. But I have enjoyed wrapping a present here and there.Love listening to the christmas music.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I am speechless!! You are amazing! Wherever do you get the time or energy? WOW! Good for you. I need to kick my butt into high gear.