Monday, September 7, 2009

We went to Cardston over the weekend and had a very nice time. Friday nite e got to visit Jack and Lorie at Montey and Melodies. Saturday morning Ed and i went to the temple and we saw some cousins and had a nice visit with them. In the afternoon we ent to Waterton. I hadn't been for over thirty years. When did they make the Bears Hump climb so much farther and so much steeper!!!!!! On Sunday the kids were so excited to meet unknown( to them) relatives at Monteys ward. Then e went to LaVerles and visited with Steve and Leeann, Jason and Joann and Devonee and Mark and Montey and Melodie and Jack and Lorie and Grandma Ruth. We had such a very enjoyable weekend. On the way home at about one in the morning between Brooks and Hanna, our van blew a tire. I was sure glad Ed was driving, and I have no idea how to change tires either.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Dean and I were SO glad to meet up with you at the temple. We had a great visit with you. Thanks!

THanks for sharing the Waterton pics! Looks like it turned out to be a perfect day.

So sorry about the tire! Scary! I have no clue how to change one either. I guess I had better learn and be more prepared. : D

The Nevilles would like to say... said...

I am sooooo jealous!!!! Leslie