Friday, July 10, 2009

Taking a break from sewing to deep clean. Mckenzie is bringing home a guy tonight and of course wants the house clean. And she is working a nine hour shift, has been for the last week. The house looks good but it has motivated to deep clean in places no one sees but me, but boy do i feel good as i look at it. Ed is going to Drum tomorrow to help someone move and has to clean the church. I want these bags to salvation army ready to go with him. Going through coats and shoes and skates etc. And books. Feels good. It seems as there is always something to deep clean no matter how often you do it. Washing winter coats and snow pants today.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Deep Cleaning....love that feeling. I know what you mean. I never want people to notice the places that only I see....until I've deep cleaned and then it feels so good I want everyone to see it. LOL!