Sunday, April 26, 2009

This is a mother child carving i got from the Dominican. I love mother child pictures and carvings.
Now this bear has quite a story. I had a friend go to Stettler yesterday and I asked her what she had got me. She told me ( she collects black bears) that she got me a $600 dollar bear.So we discussed the bear for a while names etc. Then she said "the bear got out while we were at wal-mart. Can't see any prints. Checked around can't see him. We will check diary queen." Next txt said. "He got out. He did not listen to me. There were a bunch of dollar store toys for him to play with." " Well he did take the large bag of rice pops so we are following them. It appears he is headed towards drum." And so on. Well today when I got to church Beth was there ( she just had major knee surgery) and she said she had found the bear and he was here.Told me he had a bad attitiude last night when she made him put the bell on!!! Note the rice pops? That was so fun of her. It mlakes me smile when I see the bear. This little bear is bound to have some fun times.

No comments: